Ideas for corporate experience days
Starting to notice low morale around the office? Struggling to nail down that final client? Want to unite your sales team before the big pitch?
It sounds like your company needs a corporate experience day to rejuvenate and revitalise your business.
Corporate experience days are the perfect way to instigate bonding amongst your workforce, reduce stress, and show your business colleagues you recognise their hard work.
However, finding that perfect company day out can be a daunting task. Searching through endless web pages, all of which claim to be the best, make it as hard as finding a needle in a haystack.
To help you decide, we've compiled a list of great ideas for your company day out; ensuring your corporate experience day is as memorable as it gets.
Whether it's racing around Silverstone in a Lamborghini, taking part in an indoor skydive, or escaping from an escape room; these adrenaline packed adventures will be sure to turbo-charge your company's morale.
Our most popular adrenaline-fueled experiences include:
- Tandem bungee jumps: experience double the excitement, fear and unforgettable adrenaline rush.
- Climbing the O2 Arena: experience a different view of London and marvel at the panoramic views.
- Caving in Wookey Hole: experience a spectacular underground network of breathtaking caverns.
- Crime scene investigation: experience the world of forensic scientists, crash investigators and crime detectives.
- Bare Grylls snorkelling: experience more than 1,000 tropical fish with protection from a see-through snorkel cage.
Food and drink experiences
Culinary experiences are a great way to bond with staff and clients alike, whilst experiencing fine cuisine along the way. So, whether you want to experience authentic cuisine, indulge yourself in some fine wine, or simply would love a cookery lesson from a professional; Food and Drink Experience Days are the ideal way forward.
Our most popular food and drink experience days include:
- River Thames lunch cruises: experience a relaxed meal and enjoy spectacular views of the city.
- Chocolate and champagne workshops: experience an indulgent masterclass in champagne tasting and chocolate making.
- Vineyard tours: experience the vineyards from grape to bottle and taste the fruits of wine-making.
- Craft beer brewery experiences: (experience the art of brewing from mashing to fermenting and toast the results.
- Afternoon tea at the Shard: experience a classic British high tea with breathtaking views of Tower Bridge.
Relaxing experience days in a spa
One sure fire way to help your staff relax after a busy last project is to indulge them with a luxury Relaxing Experience Day. We offer an unprecedented array of high-end spa, pamper and massage experiences, so your staff are sure to leave revitalized and ready for work.
Our most popular Relaxing Experience Days include:
- Salt cave therapy: experience natural, effective salt therapy treatment for health and well-being.
- Deep tissue massage: experience relief from aches and pains with an invigorating deep tissue massage.
- Body exfoliation therapy: experience the perfect pampering treatment that leaves your skin glowing.
- Luxury spa day with afternoon tea: experience a relaxing day of massages and facials with a cream tea to follow.
- Anti-ageing pampering package: experience indulgent treatments that leave you rejuvenated and refreshed.
Photography experience days
What could be better than a day of beautiful views and relaxation with your workforce or potential client? Whether you're a semi-pro photographer or just fancy taking some incredible snaps of the beautiful landscape; our Photographer Experience Days will be sure to provide unforgettable memories.
Our most popular Photography Experience Days include:
- Evening photography city tours: experience learning how to capture exciting images of the city at night.
- London street art photography tours: experience the fabulous street art of London with an expert guide.
- Safari park photography: experience photographing wild animals with an expert guide for amazing pictures.
- National park photography tours: experience natural settings to improve landscape and wildlife photography skills.
- Outdoor photo-shoots with dogs: experience a guided photo shoot with your dogs in the great outdoors.
If you require any more ideas for Corporate Experience Day's, be sure to get in contact with our Customer Service Team today. Our team of industry professionals will be on hand to make sure we create the perfect Experience Day for you and your team.